In 2023, we are delighted to be celebrating our 40th anniversary. That’s 40 years of sharing resources, support, and love with the Latin Amercian communities throughout the UK, providing throughout four decades:
- Free social and legal advice
- Adult education designed to help Latin Americans thrive in the UK
- Bilingual children’s education
- Cultural and community activities aimed at sparking creativity, bringing people together, and celebrating our home cultures
- Space rental for independent artists, local organizations, and more
Thank you to each and every one of you who have trusted us throughout these four decades, to all the members of our team past and present, and all of the wonderful volunteers. Without them, this long journey would not have been possible.
Join us this year for celebrations at Latin American House and be part of our various social and cultural activities – we also have plans for a big birthday celebration later in the year, so keep your eyes peeled!
With your support, we hope to celebrate at least another 40 years…